Water is a vital ingredient to good health. Unfortunately, far too many people just don’t drink enough water.
In her book Your Natural Health Makeover, naturopathic physician Dr. Lauri Aesoph gives the following reasons to include adequate pure water in your daily diet:
1) Water, (not soda or juice) makes up 70% of the adult body
2) Water helps clear the body of waste material
3) Water helps fight constipation and aids digestion
4) Water helps lubricate joints
5) Water aids cell function and is an important solvent in the body
6) Water vapor in the lungs helps control oxygen concentration there
7) Water helps control body temperature
8) Inadequate water intake may result in fatigue and general body aches
If you are one of those people who has a hard time drinking enough water, you can try this:
Make a commitment to drink only water for several days. (You should be drinking about 8-10 eight-ounce glasses every day.) Notice how you feel and what changes you experience. Hopefully you’ll be ready to continue making water your main source of liquid.
Many natural health authorities believe that you should avoid tap water and seek a source of pure water (like bottled or spring water).
It’s true that you should drink plenty of water following each massage session because your body is busy eliminating toxins. If you don’t get enough water, these toxins will stay in your system—often causing some physical discomfort—and you’ve lessened a major benefit of your massage.
Drinking enough water is one of the easiest and most important steps you can take to improve your health, so make it a priority!
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
The content of this letter is not intended to replace professional medical advice. If you’re ill, please consult a physician.© 2009 Massage Marketing. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
I have many clients that come from All over Jefferson County to see me for all their needs.
If you want a Great Massage and live in these areas:
or any other cities that are in close vicinity!
Call Traci Hardin’s Massage Clinic!
Thank you for letting me take care of you!